Lost forum sur la série Lost les disparus
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

House MD seasons 1-5

2 participants

House MD seasons 1-5 Empty House MD seasons 1-5

Message par popular123 Mer 19 Aoû - 10:52

I started watching House MD seasons 1-5 dvd boxset about 2 years ago and I am hopelessly addicted. I find the show entertaining. House and his team keep things going each week with the story lines and there are usually 2 or 3 going on at the same time. Then add the mix of the drama between House and his team members and it gets fun & crazy! I will say that I could have easily lived with out the whole "gay thing" as I don't find that very entertaining and it did nothing to enhance the story. But other than that, I find House m.d on dvds one of the best weekly programs on TV these days. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor and I love his quirky behavior on the show . I am giving House MD seasons 1-5 a 5 star rating! Oh and writing Amber back in for a few house m.d 1-5 episodes is so fun! I lovehouse m.d complete series and can't wait till next week's show is on!! Glad to hear that they will be coming back this fall with house m.d dvds Season 6!

popular123
Victime du crash
Victime du crash

Féminin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

House MD seasons 1-5 Empty Re: House MD seasons 1-5

Message par chalap1 Mer 19 Aoû - 18:55

Hi Popular123,

I'm sorry but it seems you have misunderstood how this forum works. Every topics are classified into different categories in which you can, of course, talk about your opinion.
Here, you are in Shannon/Maggie Grace part, your post about Dr.house will find its place much further in the forum, take a look at the different topics this website offers.
Do you speak french?
And by the way, welcome on board Wink
chalap1
chalap1
Bouteille de Jack
Bouteille de Jack

Féminin

http://cha-lap83.skyblog.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas