Lost forum sur la série Lost les disparus
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais)

+2
CharSaw
anouar
6 participants

Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Empty Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais)

Message par anouar Mar 30 Aoû - 13:09

Spoiler man est de retour Mr. Green

Alors voici le script du permier épisode de la saison 2 Mr.Red

[#0000ff] Episode 27 :Man of Science/Man of Faith
(POV inside the hatch)
Hurley: Gee, ladder's broke. Guess that means we should get the hell out of here really fast.
Locke: (completely ignoring Hurley, drops rock in the hatch...long pause before it clatters.) We're going to need a rope or a branch.
Hurley: Or, you know, we could just stay, like, really far away from it. Remember the beach, all the sand and stuff, let's go back there.
Jack: There's no way a branch is going to reach that far.
Kate: We don't have anything that long.
Locke: We need to see in there. Give me that torch.
Hurley: Get your own. This torch is going back to the beach.
Locke: We don't have time for this.
Hurley: Dude, am I like invisible here? It's a bad idea to go in there.
Locke: Give me your shirt Jack.
Hurley: You know those numbers on the outside they are bad mojo. Seriously bad mojo.
Kate: What do you mean?
Locke: (Tosses the torch into the hatch) It looks like there's just a gap in the ladder. I think I can stretch down between it, reach the next set of rungs.
Hurley: The numbers are, like, cursed.
Jack: John, I don't think that's a good idea. If you fall...
Locke: I'm not going to fall.
Kate: Cursed how?
Jack: If we wait for the others...
Locke: To do what? I'm going in.
Hurley: If you use them, then seriously bad things happen.
Kate: Bad how?
Hurley: Bad like bad! On a badness scale of 10, it's like a 23...dude...
Jack: John, I can't let you go in there.
Locke: (Turns to Jack) Then stop me.
(Suddenly they hear a noise, everything goes quiet. They all lean over the hatch...suddenly they yank back.)
Kate: Did you see that?
Hurley: Bad. Seriously bad.
anouar
anouar
Ours polaire
Ours polaire

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Empty Re: Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais)

Message par anouar Mar 30 Aoû - 13:09

(En plusieurs poarties, je eput pas tout poster en 1 message Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Poke

LOST

(Close up of water, rippling. The raft is smoldering, but no longer on fire. Jin breaks the surface with Sawyer.)

Sawyer: (Screams. Panting) You think you could get your thumb out of my bullet hole.
Michael: (Frantic) You alright?
Sawyer: Oh just swell.
Michael: Did you see which way they went?
Sawyer: Yeah, I jotted it down in my journal just after they shot me.
Jin: (Hoists Sawyer onto a piece of the raft. Speaks in Korean)
Michael: Yeah, but we got no way to steer it.
Jin: (Reaches for some part of the wreckage. Pantomimes using it like an oar).
Michael: We gotta hurry. We gotta find them.
Sawyer: Yeah, because that went so well the first time.
Michael: We'll get the guns and we'll find them. Locke can find them. We can find them.
Jin puts his hand on Michael's shoulder and hands him a board. Then he starts clearing off (breaking) the material on top of the raft. He takes part of the sail and ties it around Sawyer's wound.
Sawyer: If it's alright with you two, I'm gonna let you two paddle while I sit here and bleed.
(Jin and Michael begin paddling)
Jin points skyward begins speaking loudly in Korean.
Michael: That doesn't make any sense. We followed the...how can we be that far off course?
Jin still keeps pointing.
Michael: You saw. You saw that we were right on course, even if we got knocked a bit...this isn't possible.
Sawyer: We just got attacked by what looked like a bunch of pirates after surviving a plane crash and escaping an island with a giant monster and a crazy french chick. How about we stop tryin' to figure out what's possible and make with the paddling. Would it help if I got out and pushed?
End Scene

(Charlie, Claire, Sayid, Shannon, and the redshirts are a hiking)
Charlie: What was that?
Sayid: I would imagine that was the hatch.
Charlie: Do you think they got it open?
Sayid: I wish I could say I hoped so.
Charlie: What do you think is in there?
Sayid: I don't know, but I'm afraid it will be nothing of use to us, possibly just the opposite.
Shannon: We have to stop.
Sayid: We can't stop right now, if there are others coming...
Shannon: Well that dog just went running over there and I really don't feel like getting lost chasing after him.
Charlie: Which way did he go?
Shannon: He just growled and shot off that way (points)
Sayid: Growled?
Claire: He nearly knocked me over.
Charlie: Are you okay? (plays with Aaron)
Claire: Okay is kind of hard these days.
Sayid: Keep them moving Charlie, follow the path towards that tree.
Charlie: Why, where are you going?
Sayid: After Vincent. I'll catch up to you.
Charlie: Oh, sure, I'll just stay here and guide all the people, while you go chase Lassie into the forrest. No problem.
Shannon: I'm coming with you.
Sayid: I don't think that's wise.
Shannon: Look, it's my dog now okay. He gave me that dog.
Sayid: Fine, but stay close.

(POV behind Sayid moving into the jungle. Sees the bushes moving a bit. Hears the whispers)
Sayid: HELLO! (Sees the bushes rustle faster, cutting a path through the grass). Did you hear that?
Shannon nods.
Sayid is off like a shot chasing down the thing moving through the brush.
Shannon: WAIT! I CAN'T SEE YOU. (Begins to have asthma attack)
Sayid hears her wheeze, but just ahead of him he sees a bright light switch on, then make a quick turn to the left.
Shannon: (wheezing badly) I CAN'T...
Sayid looks at her then looks at the light fading as it moves further away. He hesistates...but he keeps running after it.
Shannon: WAIT....
anouar
anouar
Ours polaire
Ours polaire

Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Empty Re: Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais)

Message par anouar Mar 30 Aoû - 13:10

Scene ends

(Camera is close on Jack's face, it pulls back and we see he's on a plane...the plane jumps a little bit...and the camera pulls back further to show Jack sitting next to his wife)
Wife: God I hate flying.
Jack: It's just a little turbulence, caused when there's a pocket of air...
Wife: I swear, one time you'll just say "me too."
Jack: Sorry.
Wife: Still seems like you have some of that wedding stress on you.
Jack: Just a little tired.
Wife: Ah, what every new bride longs to hear. 'How do you feel on this honeymoon weekend? Ready for love? Overly exuberent? Bursting at the seems?...Tired?'
Jack: I'll feel better when we land.
Wife: I don't have a lot of rest-time planned you know.
Jack: You don't say. What did you have in mind Mrs. Shepard?
Wife: Well Mr. Shepard, let's just say when we land, I hope that the tray tables aren't the only thing in the upright and locked position.
Another bump of turbulence
Wife: Is it normally this bumpy?
Jack: I think we're on top of a jet stream, or possibly...
Wife: So no then?
Jack: No.

(Flashback cuts to Jack and Locke staring each other down)
Jack: No. You're not going down there.
Locke: Jack, with all due respect, I don't take orders from you. Now either move out of my way...
Jack: Or what? You'll kill me? Is that what happens when people get in your way John?
Locke: I told you, what happened to Boone was an accident and I don't have time for this.
(Moves toward Jack, Kate steps in)
Kate: I'm not going to stand here and watch you two do this. Now we've got a group of people who are on their way here. They're scared and confused. The last thing they need to see is you two acting like a couple of...men.
Hurley: Am I the only one a little concerned about whatever the heck that thing was down there? It's in a giant steel hatch buried in the middle of nowhere and marked with numbers that I have already stated are really, really bad. You think that maybe, just maybe, we can have this conversation a little further away from the HATCH OF DOOM?
Locke: Whatever is in there is calling me. Has been since we got here. Now, I don't expect any of you to understand that...especially not you Jack, but I'm going down there.
Jack: You're not. It doesn't make any sense.
Locke: Sometimes you just do things because it seems right. You just pick an action intuitively, as though your hands are being guided by something, someone else. You take it on faith, Jack. I assume you've at least heard the word.

Scene ends

Camera pans from splashing water up to Michael and Jin rowing.
Michael: Because your rowing too fast that's why.
Jin: (in Korean)
Michael: We're spinning in circles. We have to stay in rhythm. No! Like this. (Starts speaking in time with the rowing). Now. Now. Now.
Jin: Now. Now. (Both michael and jin are in synch together)
Sawyer: Great. Keep up the practice and you guys have a real future as a barbershop duet. (Groans in pain)
Michael: Does it still hurt real bad.
Sawyer: Well it hasn't started hurting real good yet.
Michael: So why'd you bring the gun?
Sawyer: Wasn't my idea.
Michael: Who's idea was it?
Sawyer: Think you could work a little more on rowing chief, I'm bettin' we can play 20 questions when we get there.
(Jin points and starts yelling)
Michael: What? What is it?
Jin points a dot on the horizon.
Sawyer: Great. Home sweet home.
Michael: Not unless an island started making a wake.
Sawyer sits up
Sawyer: Careful, I don't think they like us too much.
Michael: I'm getting my boy back.
Sawyer: Last time I checked they had a boat with a motor on it. Meanwhile, we've got the combined rowing power of the wonder twins. Somehow I doubt we caught 'em.
Michael: So what are you saying?
Sawyer: I'm saying if we've caught up to them, it's because they wanted us to. Now last time we saw Captain Hook and his merry men I got shot. This time, I don't even have a gun. So unless you think you can take 'em on your own, using these really intimidating sticks, I'm guessing our best bet is still gettin' back to the island.
Michael: I don't care if there's a hundred of them, I'm not gonna just sit here and watch them cart Walt away.
(Jin speaks in korean, his eyes are steeled up. He nods to Michael and starts rowing harder. Michael nods back and starts rowing really hard.)
Sawyer: Ah hell, this oughtta be fun.
End Scene
anouar
anouar
Ours polaire
Ours polaire

Message par anouar Mar 30 Aoû - 13:10

(Sayid is running, really really fast. He hears anoise, but it sounds like a slow roll, a rumbling. He's chasing something, but it seems to be a light now, not a person. It's weaving. The camera moves from Sayid and sails through the brush, back to Shannon...she's barely breathing. Wheezing like crazy.)
Sun: Shannon?
Shannon is practically blue...she can't breathe at all.
Sun: Slowly. Breathe. (She reaches into Shannon's backpack and finds the eucalyptus. Shannon is gasping, but working to breathe. Camera whirls and goes back to Sayid.)
Sayid: You can run as fast and as far as you'd like, but this has gone on long enough. (He stops in the brush.) I will find you. (Louder) I will catch you. (The light stops it's advance. It pauses...and gets brighter. The light is now like a spotlight on Sayid. It's getting closer. The camera pans back to Shannon and Sun.)
Sun: Where's Sayid?
Shannon: He...left me.
Sun: Why would he do that?
Shannon: It was like he...he just...he didn't look...normal. He turned and...he just kept running.
Sun: I heard you calling. Charlie did not want me to go, but...
Shannon: I would have...he...
Sun: (Smiles) It's okay Shannon. We...take care of each other?
Shannon: (In between small breathy gasps) Thank...you.
(Suddenly the whispers start even louder)
Sun: Can you hear....
(Shannon can only nod. In the distance, vincent barks loudly)
Voices (sounding like a symphony of hisses): Shouldn't...come....alone....
End Scene

(Camera is on the back of Jack's head. It's night. In front of him we see palm trees swaying, and see a beach with a long shore. Camera pulls back and we see he's sitting down, his wife is laying across him, her head on his lap.)
Wife: Couldn't you just spend a lifetime here?
Jack: I don't know about that.
Wife: Surf. Sand. Me? Throw in a catchy calypso band and a couple of pina coladas and you have paradise Hawaiian style. What's not to love?
Jack: (Smiling) I don't know, I guess it would be...
Wife: Spontaneous? Exciting? Other words that don't belong in your biography?
Jack: (Laughing a little) I'm a little...
Wife: (Sits up) Say tired. I dare you. Say tired. (Tickles him a little) So help me God, if you say tired...
Jack: I was gonna say hungry.
Wife: Wow. That's dangerously close to an emotion. Not exactly, but we're getting there.
Jack: Want to get something to eat?
Wife: Am I the only one having fun here?
Jack: No...I didn't say that.
Wife: Because sometimes it feels that way. Like I'm the only one standing here enjoying this. That you're a million miles away, or 50 years down the road, trying to remember why this seemed like a good idea.
Jack: It's not like that.
Wife: Then what is it like, Jack? I think I'm pretty fun to be around. Cute. Pretty smart. A cougar in the sack. And I'm sitting here, trying to figure out why it is that you seem like you're a couple of days removed from a funeral instead of on your honeymoon.
Jack: I guess it's just in my nature to...
Wife: Second guess things?
Jack: I was going to say think things through.
Wife: Jack I love you. I've loved you since way before you loved me. I know that.
Jack: I didn't say...
Wife: And maybe that's confusing for you. Somehow you confused my love for you with the idea that you should love me.
Jack: You know that isn't true.
Wife: But all I can do at this point is keep loving you. Okay. Keep loving you and hoping that I'm not fooling myself...
Jack: I do love you.
Wife: So why is it when you say it, it sounds like an apology. Tell you what. Why don't you go get us something to eat. I wanna just sit here a minute.
Jack: I...
Wife: It's okay. I just wanna sit here for a minute. Okay. Get me one of those chicken-on-a-stick things. You know I'm a sucker for all foods that end in on-a-stick.
Jack: (Kisses her) I...
Wife: Me too. Now go.
End Scene

(Hurley is standing in front of the numbers, getting a real good luck at them this time. Kate is still standing between Locke and Jack.)
Kate: Sayid and the others should be here soon. Why don't we wait for them and decide then...
Locke: I've said my piece. (Takes off his backpack. Takes off his belt and holds it in his hand.)
Jack: John, I'm asking you one more time. Please. Don't.
Locke: (Pauses) If you believe so strongly in stopping me, if you know that you have to in the very fiber of your being, if you believe it so deeply that you KNOW you have to prevent me from going in, then stop me Jack.
Jack: I'm not going to fight you.
Locke: You've done it before.
Jack: I'm not playing around here...
Kate: STOP IT.
Hurley: (Talking to himself) Sure Hurley, I'll listen to your story. Gee Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Merci Hurley, see it's all about these numbers, and how they tend to, like, kill people and stuff. Oh Hurley, that's really interesting, I'm sure glad I heard you out before standing over some crazy, alien-looking piece of metal with those evil numbers engraved on it.
(Locke pushes Kate into Jack. Kate moves quickly to grab Locke's hand, but he elbows her in the throat. She falls down, gasping. Jack grabs her as she falls, watching Locke climb over the lip of the hatch)
Jack: Breathe slow, through your nose. This isn't over John. If you get hurt down there...
Locke: That's my problem, Jack, you have the hardest time remembering that. (He begins slowly climbing down the hatch's ladder)
Hurley: (Stands up and sees Locke going in) Dude. I'm so not kidding. This is, like, the ultimate I told you so. 'Cept you'll probably be dead when you realize I was right, and that isn't all that much fun...
(Kate is now eye-level with the numbers. Her eyes go wide. She gasps again.)
Kate: I know...them.
Jack: You know who?
Kate: The numbers...I know the numbers...
End Scene

(Camera pans in on Michael and Jin rowing. Sawyer looks like he's barely clinging to consciousness.)
Jin speaks in Korean.
Michael: We can't stop now.
Jin yells louder.
Michael: DA.MMIT. (Throws his oar down. Jin dips a shirt in water, wipes Sawyer's brow. Unties his bullet dressing, and reties it tighter.)
Sawyer: You know when I was dreamin' of a wet nurse, you ain't exactly what I had in mind.
Michael: We're getting close.
Sawyer: Goodie.
Michael: Maybe they ran out of gas.
Sawyer: A better question'd be how they had gas in the first place.
Michael: I'll be sure to ask them that while I'm beating the hell out of them. I swear if they hurt him...
Sawyer: Come on. That kid's tougher than most of the guys I knew in prison.
Michael: Prison?
Sawyer: I do a lot of community outreach work.
Michael: We gotta keep moving.
Sawyer: I ain't gonna be a whole lotta good when we get there.
Michael and Jin start rowing.
Jin: (Pointing) I....I...
Michael: You what?
Jin: I...land.
Michael: What? That's...that's not possible. (Turns to see that the island is fairly close on their right hand side. Sawyer sits up.)
Sawyer: (laughing a little) Figures. (Slumps down)
Michael: I think we can sneak up on them if we turn into this cove...(looks over at Jin and realizes he understands none of what he's said.) Over here (he points to the cove.) We'll catch them on land. (The raft disappears into the cove.)
end scene

(Sun and Shannon are frozen. The POV is behind the thing/person they're staring at, but it is a long distance away. Vincent is barking like crazy and getting closer.)
Sun: What...what do you...
Shannon: GET AWAY FROM US!
Voice (sounds like a number of voices all talking at once, one voice gets louder, then another voice speaks inbetween.): I wouldn't scream. [othervoice: don't scream]Chances are you'll just make them angry. [othervoice: so angry] You wouldn't want them to be angry.
Sun tries to help Shannon stand up.
Voice: Yes run. [Othervoice: We like it when they run.] Run fast. [othervoice: let's see if we catch you.]
(Sun and Shannon book it. They start running. The camera stays with the POV behind them, the perspective keeps popping, changing from the angle behind them, but it is still always rushing behind them. In the distance, more voices can be heard...but these are familiar.)
Charlie: I saw them go off this way.
Claire: Are you sure.
Charlie: I'm not the bloody bandleader here. I don't like being in charge. I'm happy just to help out.
Claire: Calm down. I'm sure they're over here.
(Sun and shannon are moving in that direction, whatever is chasing them is right behind.)
Shannon: HELP US...HELP US...THEY'RE BEHIND US...
Sun: HELP US!
(Without Charlie's direction, we see the redshirts all turn. They should run, but for some reason each one of them looks mad. They collectively take a couple of steps in the direction of the screaming.)
Charlie: We're coming.
(Sun and Shannon come spilling out of the brush, directly into the path of the group. Whatever's after them...it's still coming. Without speaking, the 30 other red shirts pile into the brush...)
Voices: All of them [othervoice: they're all here] Not now [othervoice: alone] Better when they're alone.
(The camera pans back. We see the redshirts have formed a line of some kind. The shot pans into an overhead view, we see a line of redshirts and on the left side we see a rustling path in the brush...only to split into 8 different paths rustling. On the right side of the redshirts we see Charlie, Sun, Shannon, Claire, and Aaron.)
Charlie: What was that? Is there something new we have to worry about, cause I'm pretty bloody tired of this.
Claire: They all just moved. They all just moved to protect us. (Looks at all the redshirts.)
End Scene.

(Camera is stationary as Jack walks by it briskly. It pulls back, and he's on the beach.)
Jack: Sarah? (He bends down and sees their drinks. He sees the blanket she was on...but she's nowhere to be found. He closes his eyes for a second. Then briskly walks up the hill. Cut to him in their hotel room.
Jack: Sarah? (He opens the door to the bathroom, opens the balcony door. Nothing. He runs down to the front desk.)
Jack: Have you seen a woman come through here, a blonde woman. She looks like this (pulls out a picture from his wallet. The guy behind the desk shakes his head no. He turns, and starts asking people.) Have you seen her? This is crazy...she's...she's fine. (He goes back up to the hotel room. He moves to the balcony. He grabs the phone...then sets it down. He's being irrational. He moves back to the balcony. He scans the shoreline. In the distance he sees a boat...it's too far away to be sure...but he looks...and it seems like a blonde girl is being tucked away by two men in raincoats.)
Jack: Sarah? (He races down the stairs. Scrambles outside. Racing so fast.) SARAH! (He's running as fast as possible, running so fast he can't get there in time.) SARAH!

End scene

(Camera zooms in on a pair of hands. One hand clutched tight around a rung, the other is looping a belt around it. Camera pulls back to reveal Locke sweating profusely. Once set, he tugs on the belt. Hard. Convinced he can dangle from it, he starts to ease his way down. The flame from the torch has all but burned out. It's almost completely dark now. With one hand on the belt, he strains his legs, reaching out with his foot. He stretches his toes as far as he can, but he can't reach it. He's less than an inch away, but the belt has been maxed to capacity, there's no more room to grab it. He looks up. He's farther than he thought, farther than it looked from the top of the hatch to the break in the ladder. In fact, it seems as though he's so far away that the hole is no longer a hole, but a tiny pinprick. Climbing back up is not an option. The sweat is starting to trickle. At first it slides down his fingertips and down his forearm, the camera follows it as it slides all the way down to his elbow. His fingers inch as the belt begins to slip from him. He opens his mouth to scream, but there's no sound. In fact, there isn't any sound at all. There's no breathing noise, no volume whatsoever. He's struggling to get his grip. He's kicking, nearly violently now at the rungs below, trying to get anything he can balance on at all. No chance. Silently, he looks up once more. He closes his eyes. No sound. No volume. He mouths "fate" and lets go.)
End Scene

(Camera swirls from the brush upward. It slowly works its up Sayid's legs. It follows him, twirling around him, until finally it gets to his back. It follows his arm, which is extended, and it moves along it. Until it gets to his hand. He's brandishing a gun.)
Sayid: I am willing to forgive a great deal. I can forgive your anger, your confusion. I can forgive your denail about your situation, your frustration. I don't deny that you have suffered. But there will be no more terror, these people have been through enough. I should have done more a long time ago, but I'm doing it now. You and I are going to have a long talk. Right now, Danielle.
(Camera watches as the light moves, and we see Danielle's face)
Danielle: I knew you would come. I guess that means it's time.
End Part One of Episode
anouar
anouar
Ours polaire
Ours polaire

Message par anouar Mar 30 Aoû - 13:11

Un petit resumé un peu plus tard Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Eheh
anouar
anouar
Ours polaire
Ours polaire

Message par CharSaw Mar 30 Aoû - 13:19

Oui ce serait preferable pour les faineantes comme moi Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7 Mais j'ai pas chomer aujourd'hui Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Icon_dan
CharSaw
CharSaw
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Féminin
Loisirs : Sport, Animaux, Bavardage :D

Message par Saroumane Mar 30 Aoû - 13:20

anouar a écrit:Un petit resumé un peu plus tard Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Eheh
En français ? Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7
Saroumane
Saroumane
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Masculin
Loisirs : Dvd, cinéma

Message par Saroumane Mar 30 Aoû - 13:20

CharSaw a écrit:Oui ce serait preferable pour les faineantes comme moi Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7 Mais j'ai pas chomer aujourd'hui Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Icon_dan
+1 Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thud
Saroumane
Saroumane
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Masculin

Message par CharSaw Mar 30 Aoû - 13:22

Saroumane a écrit:
CharSaw a écrit:Oui ce serait preferable pour les faineantes comme moi Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7 Mais j'ai pas chomer aujourd'hui Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Icon_dan
+1 Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thud

4eme SOUMISSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CharSaw
CharSaw
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Féminin

Message par anouar Mar 30 Aoû - 13:32

Je présice avant tout que ce n'est aps officiel, alors croira qui voudra :nod:

-Concernant la trappe: hurley raconte que les nombres sont flipant
locke et jack se dispute locke veut y aller jack y veut pas
kate s'interpose locke lui envoie un méchant coup de coude dans le bide elle tombe jack la ratrappe la elle voit les nombres et les reconnais
locke déscend attache sa ceinture au dernier barreau de l'échelle et essaie d'atteindre le reste de l'échelle il ne peut pas et tombe.

- flash back sur jack et sa femme qui sont en avion pour partir en lune de miel, lui n'a pas peur et elle aime pas les turbulences et elle lui dit rigole pas trop, un jour c'est toi qui aura peur
y a une private jock dont je vois pas encore l'interet jack lui dit souvent qu'il est fatiqué quand il a l'air pensif et a un moment il lui dit que la non il est pas fatigué mais qu'il a faim
elle lui demande si l'amour ce serait pas de vivre là ou ils sont: plage surf et elle et c'est très tedu entre eux: elle a l'impression qu'il ne l'aime pas vraiment, qu'il est pas heureux d'être là......il part chercher à manger et quand il revient elle a disparu, il lui semble la voir sur un bateau enre deux hommes au loin

-sinon le reste de la troupe se dirige vers eux shanon et sayid parte cherche vince, shanon peine a le suivre sayid voit une lumière blanche et la suit shanon fait une crise d'asme car elle ne voit plus sayid sun la retrouve et l'aide avec l'eucalyptus la elle entend des voix menassantes et se mettent a courir et rejoinde le groupe tous ensemble il font fuir les voix
sayid ratrappe la lumierre qui est en faite rousseau il la menace avec un pistolet

pour le radeau jin save sawyer il remonte tous sur le bateau et essaye de sur le bateau des autres en rament et il apersoivent l'ile

Perso c'ets un peu bizarre, lais je le poste au cas ou, ca m'étonerait aps que ce soit un fake Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7
anouar
anouar
Ours polaire
Ours polaire

Message par CharSaw Mar 30 Aoû - 13:35

C'est....interessant Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thinking
CharSaw
CharSaw
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Féminin

Message par Saroumane Mar 30 Aoû - 13:37

CharSaw a écrit:C'est....interessant Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thinking
Très intéressant Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thinking
Saroumane
Saroumane
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Masculin

Message par CharSaw Mar 30 Aoû - 13:39

Saroumane a écrit:
CharSaw a écrit:C'est....interessant Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thinking

Mdr Mais il va arreter, je le sens qu'il me cherche !!
Je vais retomber dans la paranoïa !!

* j'espere qu'ils vont retrouver vince * Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7
CharSaw
CharSaw
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Féminin

Message par Saroumane Mar 30 Aoû - 13:41

CharSaw a écrit:
Saroumane a écrit:

Mdr Mais il va arreter, je le sens qu'il me cherche !!
Je vais retomber dans la paranoïa !!

* j'espere qu'ils vont retrouver vince * Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7
Tu rêves Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) 7
Saroumane
Saroumane
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Masculin

Message par anouar Mar 30 Aoû - 13:41

Je pense effectivement que c'est un fake, dans le script, ils disent que Locke dessend alors que dansla video officielle, on voit Kate qui dessend Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thud
anouar
anouar
Ours polaire
Ours polaire

Message par Saroumane Mar 30 Aoû - 13:42

Oui bizarre Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thinking
Saroumane
Saroumane
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Masculin

Message par Lost Mar 13 Sep - 21:56

Résumé officiel du premier épisode par Abc:

Michael, Sawyer et Jin doivent braver l'eau apres que leur radeau détruit et découvrent un nouveau prédateur dans l'océan, pendant ce temp, Locke descend dans la trappe et découvre un naufragé absent.

Lost

Masculin

http://www.lost.forumactif.com

Message par Saroumane Mar 13 Sep - 22:43

Lost a écrit:Résumé officiel du premier épisode par Abc:

Michael, Sawyer et Jin doivent braver l'eau apres que leur radeau détruit et découvrent un nouveau prédateur dans l'océan, pendant ce temp, Locke descend dans la trappe et découvre un naufragé absent.
Un nouveau perdateur ? Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Thinking
Saroumane
Saroumane
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Masculin

Message par CharSaw Mer 14 Sep - 19:51

J'en etais sur !!
Josh Holloway a dit dans une des interview que les fans d'un film (je sais plus son nom) seraient servis.. et dans ce film j'avais regardé, et il y avait des requins...Rolala donc voula =) Je pense que c'est ça les predateurs Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Icon_dan
CharSaw
CharSaw
Membre perdu
Membre perdu

Féminin

Message par lobo Ven 30 Sep - 23:12

J'ai vu le 1er épisode de la saison 2 hier soir..... mais je ne suis pas sûr que ça intéresse grand monde... Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Yep2
lobo
lobo
Chien de Walt
Chien de Walt

Message par Náriël Ven 30 Sep - 23:15

lobo a écrit:J'ai vu le 1er épisode de la saison 2 hier soir..... mais je ne suis pas sûr que ça intéresse grand monde... Script du 1er épisode (English + résumé francais) Yep2

Tu peux donner tes impressions sur l'épisode Wink
Il y a un topic pour cela

Arrow http://serielost.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=505
Náriël
Náriël

Féminin
Loisirs : Passez le balai demi-dalle par demi-dalle

http://www.alohomora.org

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé