Lost forum sur la série Lost les disparus
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Interview de Sun et Jin "Les mariés de Lost"

Interview de Sun et Jin "Les mariés de Lost" Empty Interview de Sun et Jin "Les mariés de Lost"

Message par Lost Sam 10 Sep - 18:57

Yunjin Kim on Lost: The Complete First Season DVD : “You’re going to see all of our audition tapes. I looked at it, I was like, ‘Oh my God, you guys cast me? Not only cast me but wrote a character about me? That’s crazy.’ I took so many pauses. I didn’t understand, I thought I was horrible. But I said, ‘Please edit those bad pauses out. Then you can use it.’ So you’ll see us at the whole casting process and us talking about it. You’ll see a lot of us just goofing off and laughing and just having a great time.”

Yunjin Kim on Being Isolated on the Lost Set: “Once in a while we’ll get something like this, but that’s really once in a while. Not everybody can fly out to Hawaii to do an interview every other day, so it really does remove us. All the actors, we’re away from our friends and family, our familiar environments. So we do cling onto each other like our characters in Lost because we’re bored. We try to find things to do so we can get together every chance we can get.”

Yunjin Kim on Knowing Lost Would Be a Hit: “When I first read the script, which was after I signed the contract, but not a huge hit. As soon as I read it, I thought this is either going to be a disaster or a huge hit. It would never be the middle ground type of television. Thank God it went the other way around, so like that. I think that from the very beginning, we got a sense that this was something really special.”

Yunjin Kim on Maintaining Her Korean Movie Career: “It’s very, very important to me. That’s the reason I went back to Korea right away as soon as my hiatus started and took a movie out there. I don’t think someone like J.J. would create a role if I was just your typical Asian-American actress. I think he really valued my experience that I had back in Korea and Japan and all over Asia. So I don't think I’d put anything on hold, but because Lost does take about nine to 10 months out of the year, this is my commitment for now.”

Yunjin Kim on Her Korean Fans: “They’re very supportive. they’re rooting for me all the time. I’m sort of the first Korean actress to make the way over to Hollywood and start working. So I feel like this is a great chance and I really need to do a great job not only for myself. All the fans out there in Korea are rooting for me.”

Daniel Dae Kim Did Not Audition for Sawyer Like Everyone Else on the DVD: Most of the men read the sides for Saywer, but Kim only read for Jin. “ I think they were pretty specific about what they wanted for my character, so I auditioned for Jin and thankfully that was the one I got.”

Daniel Dae Kim on Lost: The Complete First Season DVD : “I think the experience of sitting down when you’re ready to watch, with some popcorn in front of you or whatever and sitting around with your friends, being able to stop and start and watch as much as you want or as little as you want is pretty unique to DVD. I think DVD rewards people who watch actively because if you get a chance to watch in a way that you can see the little clues that the writers are dropping in every episode, you’ll get more out of the series I think.”

Daniel Dae Kim's Contributions to Lost: The Complete First Season DVD: “Well, I acted in some of the episodes. [Laughs] And I think part of my audition is on there and I’m sure that there’s some footage of me in the gag reel.”

Daniel Dae Kim on the Possibility of Getting Killed Off : “You know, the first season there was a little bit of trepidation about that because we were unaware that that was going to be the case. But this season we know the lay of the land a little bit more. We know that’s part of the landscape so we just accept it and move on.”

Daniel Dae Kim on his Lost Wife, Yunjin Kim: “Yoon-Jin and I get along really well. I’m really lucky to be working with her. She’s incredibly generous and she’s a lot of fun as a person.”Most Popular Video

Lost

Masculin

http://www.lost.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas